Custom Stair Designs
Unique Custom Stairs Designed, Fabricated and Shipped to Your Site
Keuka Studios designs and fabricates unique custom stairs to complement your project’s railing design. You can maintain an open feeling in your home or office with open risers and custom floating stairs.
- We build mono-stinger, double-stringer, cantilever, and spiral stairs to your specifications.
- Our custom staircases can be used for an interior or exterior application.
- We offer stairs in double powder-coated steel, hot-dipped galvanized steel, aluminum, and brushed stainless steel to match your railing perfectly.
- We provide a custom design and realistic 3D rendering service to help you visualize the finished product on your site. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly-throughs,” using our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive and often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require.
- Treads are available in a variety of materials including metal, glass, and wood. Wood treads are available in a variety of species upon request.
- Keuka Studios designs stairs to fit your unique application. Read what our satisfied customers have said about our products.
- Every custom staircase by Keuka Studios is designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials where ever possible.
- If you can dream it and communicate your design ideas to us, we can help you create a great looking custom staircase.
Each project is unique and we have the capabilities to design and create a complete stair and railing system to fit your requirements. View a few of our custom projects below.
- Greenwich, CT - Zig Zag Stair Stringers View case study
- Candlewood Lake, CT - Floating Mono Stringer Stairs View case study
- Philadelphia, PA - Rustic Floating Stair, ADA hand rail View case study
- Niles, IL - Monumental Stair, Cable Railing View case study
- Riverside, CT - Floating Stair, Glass Railing View case study
- Sharon, CT - Channel Double Stringer Stair View case study
- Jupiter, FL - Spiral Stair Curved Cable Railing View case study
- Shelton, CT - Cantilevered Stair, Cable Railing View case study
- Shelter Island, NY - Exterior Cantilevered Stair View case study
- Keuka Lake, NY - Floating Stair, Flat Bar Railing View case study
- The Hamptons, NY - Floating Mono Stringer Stair, Steel Rod Railing View case study
- Andover, MA - Curved Mono Stringer Stair, Cable Railing View case study
- Katonah, NY - Floating Double Stringer Stair, Cable Railing View case study
- Teaneck, NJ - Zig Zag Stair, Cable Railing View case study
- Nantucket, Ma - Spiral Stair and Landing View case study
- Scarsdale, NY - Modern Floating Stair, Rod Railing View case study
Standard Powder Coated Finishes
Many other custom colors are available. Please contact us for more info.
Other Material Options
Brushed and Polished Stainless SteelStainless steel railings can be finished in a variety of brushed and polished finishes.
Hot Dip Galvanized SteelFor coastal areas, we can hot-dip galvanize steel. The galvanized steel can be either the finished product itself or can be used as an undercoat to a powder coat for decades of protection from corrosion.
Clear Anodized AluminumClear anodized aluminum is a great lightweight material that is very corrosion resistant and can achieve a similar look to stainless steel at a lower cost.