Keuka Studios designs and fabricates unique custom stairs to complement your project’s railing design. You can maintain an open feeling in your home or office with open risers and custom floating stairs.
- We build mono-stinger, double-stringer, cantilever, and spiral stairs to your specifications.
- Our custom staircases can be used for an interior or exterior application.
- We offer stairs in double powder-coated steel, hot-dipped galvanized steel, aluminum, and brushed stainless steel to match your railing perfectly.
- We provide a custom design and realistic 3D rendering service to help you visualize the finished product on your site. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly-throughs,” using our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive and often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require.
- Treads are available in a variety of materials including metal, glass, and wood. Wood treads are available in a variety of species upon request.
- Keuka Studios designs stairs to fit your unique application. Read what our satisfied customers have said about our products.
- Every custom staircase by Keuka Studios is designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials where ever possible.
- If you can dream it and communicate your design ideas to us, we can help you create a great looking custom staircase.
Each project is unique and we have the capabilities to design and create a complete stair and railing system to fit your requirements. View a few of our custom projects below.
- Greenwich, CT View case study
- Candlewood Lake, CT View case study
- Philadelphia, PA View case study
- Niles, Illinois View case study
- Riverside, CT View case study
- Sharon, CT View case study
- Jupiter, FL View case study
- Shelton, CT View case study
- Shelter Island, NY View case study
- Keuka Lake, NY View case study
- The Hamptons, NY View case study
- Katonah, NY View case study
Many other custom colors are available. Please contact us for more info.