Keuka Studios designs and fabricates unique custom stairs to complement your project’s railing design. You can maintain an open feeling in your home or office with open risers and custom floating stair treads.
- We build mono-stinger, double-stringer, and spiral stairs.
- Our stairs can be used for an interior or exterior application.
- We offer stairs in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, aluminum, and brushed stainless steel to match your railing perfectly.
- We provide a custom design and realistic 3D rendering service to help you visualize the finished product on your site.
- Wood treads can also be provided in a variety of species upon request.
- Keuka Studios designs stairs to fit your unique application. Read what our satisfied customers have said about our products.
- All stairs are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials where ever possible.
- If you can dream it and communicate your design ideas to us, we can help you create a great looking stair.
Helping you accurately visualize your project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews. Check out some example renderings below.
Many other custom colors are available. Please contact us for more info.