The Prairie Style cable railing was designed to complement Craftsmen style architecture. Many cable railings are designed to look modern. We realize that too modern may not fit your architectural style. The Prairie Style is characterized by strong horizontal and vertical lines, solid construction, craftsmanship, and disciplined use of ornament.
- Prairie Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer Prairie Style posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Prairie 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Prairie 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Prairie 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Prairie 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|