If you prefer the modern, and glamorous look of glass railings for your stairs, balconies, or decks we have several options available. We custom design and fabricate stairs and railings to fit your aesthetic and space requirements.
Whether you decide to have the glass mounted to the treads, flooring, framed, or connected to posts we design and fabricate our glass railings to accommodate the desired look.
- Glass railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted, surface mounted or undermounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer railing posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed or polished stainless steel.
- Glass Infill choices include Tempered Glass in Standard Glass or Starphire Glass available at 3/8 in or 1/2 in thick.
- A variety of glass clamps materials are available to hold the glass in place and accent the railing. The choices we offer include blackened steel, stainless steel (brushed or polished), brass and powdercoated colors. Typically the glass clamps are available in round or square shapes.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
Helping you accurately visualize your project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly-throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews. See some examples of our finished glass railing projects below.