The exposed structure of our Chicago Style cable railing system was inspired by the John Hancock building. The style is ideal for decks where the decking surface does not extend over the top of the joists. It is also well suited for stair railings, decks, and balcony railings, both indoors and outdoors.
- Chicago Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer Chicago Style posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
- Our easy installation guide in 5 easy steps is available here
Chicago Style - End Post - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - Intermediate Post - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - Corner Post - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - Deck Assembly - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - End Post - Surface Mount
Chicago Style - Intermediate Post - Surface Mount
Chicago Style - Corner Post - Surface Mount
Chicago Style - Deck Assembly - Surface Mount
Helping you accurately visualize your project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews.
- Newark, DE - Pedestrian Bridge Commercial Cable Railing View case study
- Durango, CO - Industrial Style railing Posts View case study
- Pryor Creek, OK - University Cable Railing View case study
- Delavan, WI - Custom Newel Post Cable Railing System View case study
- Las Vegas, NV - Modern Cable Railing View case study
- New York, NY - Loft Cable Railing View case study
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Chicago 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Chicago 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Chicago 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Chicago 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|