Our Tokyo Style cable railing system exhibits sharp lines and offers a sleek profile. This functional yet modern styled system embraces influences from Asian-style architecture. This style is a clear choice for a staircase, inside or outside, and views overlooking the city.
- Tokyo Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer Tokyo Style posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
Tokyo Style - End Post - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - Intermediate Post - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - Corner Post - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - Deck Assembly - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - End Post - Surface Mount
Tokyo Style - Intermediate Post - Surface Mount
Tokyo Style - Corner Post - Surface Mount
Tokyo Style - Deck Assembly - Surface Mount
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Tokyo 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Tokyo 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Tokyo 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Tokyo 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|