The Tokyo Style Cable Railing
Our Tokyo Style cable railing system exhibits sharp lines and offers a sleek profile. This functional yet modern styled system embraces influences from Asian-style architecture. This style is a clear choice for a staircase, inside or outside, and views overlooking the city.
- Tokyo Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer Tokyo Style posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
- Our easy installation guide in 5 easy steps is available here.
Tokyo Style - End Post - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - Intermediate Post - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - Corner Post - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - Deck Assembly - Fascia Mount
Tokyo Style - End Post - Surface Mount
Tokyo Style - Intermediate Post - Surface Mount
Tokyo Style - Corner Post - Surface Mount
Tokyo Style - Deck Assembly - Surface Mount
Helping you accurately visualize your project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews.
Brushed and Polished Stainless SteelStainless steel railings can be finished in a variety of brushed and polished finishes.
Hot-Dip Galvanized SteelFor coastal areas, we can hot-dip galvanize steel. The galvanized steel can be either the finished product itself or can be used as an undercoat to a powder coat for decades of protection from corrosion.
Clear Anodized AluminumClear anodized aluminum is a great lightweight material that is very corrosion resistant and can achieve a similar look to stainless steel at a lower cost.
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Tokyo 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Tokyo 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Tokyo 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Tokyo 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|