For those looking for very simple and clean lines, the Ithaca Style railing is the cable railing of choice. Very thin intermediate posts combined with optional ultra-thin cable spacers provide minimal obstruction to your view.
- Ithaca Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer Ithaca Style posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
- Our easy installation guide in 5 easy steps is available here.
Ithaca Style - End Post - Fascia Mount
Ithaca Style - Intermediate Post - Fascia Mount
Ithaca Style - Corner Post - Fascia Mount
Ithaca Style - Deck Assembly - Fascia Mount
Ithaca Style - End Post - Surface Mount
Ithaca Style - Intermediate Post - Surface Mount
Ithaca Style - Corner Post - Surface Mount
Ithaca Style - Deck Assembly - Surface Mount
Helping you accurately visualize your railing project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews.
- New Canaan, CT - Undermount Railing Posts and Steel Top Rail View case study
- Marshfield, WI - Brushed Stainless Steel Cable Railings View case study
- Denver, CO - Surface Mount Stair Railing View case study
- Black Railing in the Berkshires View case study
- Oil Nut Bay, British Virgin Islands - Powder Coated Stainless Steel Railing Posts View case study
- Ogunquit, ME - Stainless Steel Cable Railing View case study
- Old Greenwich, CT - Vertical and Horizontal Stainless Steel Cable Railing View case study
- Montauk, NY - Aluminum Posts and Cable Railing View case study
- Kauai, HI - Powder Coated Aluminum Railing Posts View case study
- Conesus Lake, NY - Powder Coated Steel Railing Posts and Top Rail View case study
- Uncasville, CT - 42 in Powder Coated Steel Railing Posts and Stainless Steel Top Rail View case study
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Ithaca 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Ithaca 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Ithaca 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Ithaca 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|