Our signature Keuka Style cable railing system with its nautical-inspired curved form creates a dramatic railing statement without conflicting with your view. Our curved railing is an excellent choice for curved decks or balconies. The style is equally at home on a deck overlooking the ocean or a stairway inside your home. The cable infills provide a clean, unobstructed view and the railing system is virtually maintenance-free.
- Keuka Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted.
- We offer Keuka Style posts in double powder-coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing system on your site.
- Our team designs custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many stair railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning. Read what our satisfied cable railing customers have said about our products.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from the US-based companies and use recycled materials where ever possible.
- Our easy installation guide in 5 easy steps is available here.
Keuka Style - End Post - Fascia Mount
Keuka Style - Intermediate Post - Fascia Mount
Keuka Style - Corner Post - Fascia Mount
Keuka Style - Deck Assembly - Fascia Mount
Keuka Style - End Post - Surface Mount
Keuka Style - Intermediate Post - Surface Mount
Keuka Style - Corner Post - Surface Mount
Keuka Style - Deck Assembly - Surface Mount
Helping you accurately visualize your project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews. Check out some example renderings below.
- Huson, MT View case study
- Adirondack Mountains, NY View case study
- Clear Creek, Tahoe, NV View case study
- Syracuse, NY View case study
- Lake Tahoe, NV View case study
- Candlewood Lake, CT View case study
- Liberty Lake, WA View case study
- Portsmouth, NH View case study
- Hampton, VA View case study
- Orlando, FL View case study
- Medicine Lodge, KS View case study
Many other custom colors are available. Please contact us for more info.
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Keuka 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Keuka 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Keuka 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Keuka 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|