The Chicago Style cable railing system was inspired by the John Hancock building with its exposed structure. Ideal for decks where the decking surface does not extend over the top of the joists. Well suited for stair railings, decks and balcony railings both indoors and outdoors.
- Available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- Can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- Available in double powder coated steel, hot dip galvanized steel and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- Fast and easy to install since we design it to fit your unique application. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure yours looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- Designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US based companies and use recycled materials where ever possible.
Chicago Style - End Post - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - Intermediate Post - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - Corner Post - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - Deck Assembly - Fascia Mount
Chicago Style - End Post - Surface Mount
Chicago Style - Intermediate Post - Surface Mount
Chicago Style - Corner Post - Surface Mount
Chicago Style - Deck Assembly - Surface Mount
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below
|Chicago 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Chicago 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Chicago 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Chicago 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|